Cheat Sheet: Top Social Media Photo Sizes for Your Convenience
DIY Sprocket Solutions
In looking back over nearly six years of articles, it’s about time for a revamp for some of my most popular posts. For those of you who want to ‘make it’ on all the top social media sites. It would be nice to have a cheat sheet handy of the standard photo sizes for these sites, wouldn’t it? Well in that case, you’re welcome! No need to start a riot with all the applause; really, it was my pleasure. Here are the updated 2018 Social Media platform image sizes!
Now you will have no excuse. Seriously, you no longer have any excuse for giant blurred out graphics or itty bitty “is that an ant or my Aunt Marge?” photos. I’m telling you what sizes you need right here. If I can do it, you can do it. Drumroll please!
• The Profile Picture: Width: 170px Height: 170px
• The Cover Photo: Width: 820px Height: 312px
• *Bonus*Just for kicks, here is the size for a shared image: Width: 1200px Height: 630px and a link image: Width: 1230px Height: 630px
• The Profile Picture: Width: 400px Height: 400px
• The Cover Image: Width: 1500px Height: 500px
• A Link Image: Width: 440px Height: 220px
• The Profile Picture: Width: 250px Height: 250px
• The Cover Photo: Width: 1080px Height: 608px
• A Shared Image: Width: 497px Height: 373px
• The Profile Photo: Width: 400px Height: 400px
• The Profile Cover Photo: Width: 1536px Height: 768px
• The Company Logo: Width: 100px Height: 60px
• The Company Banner Photo: Width: 1536px Height: 768px
• The Link Image: Width: 150px Height: 80px
• The Shared Image: Width: 550px Height: 375px
• The Profile Picture: Width: 150px Height: 150px
• Board Cover: Width: 800px Height: 800px
Is my list missing something you need? Let me know and I’ll see if I can update it for you!